Request a Transcript
Berklee Online now offers an online transcript request service. Official undergraduate and graduate electronic (eTranscripts) and paper transcripts can be ordered online through our transcript partner, Parchment, an authorized delivery agent specializing in secure transcript exchange.
|Type of Transcript||Delivery Method||Cost|
|Paper Transcript||Standard USPS||$6.00|
Request Transcript at Parchment
Sending Your Transcript to Berklee College of Music Campus or Boston Conservatory at Berklee?
Students wishing to have their transcripts sent to the Berklee College of Music campus registrar or admissions office or to the Boston Conservatory at Berklee registrar or admissions office should use the following link to submit a transcript request (not the above Parchment link).
Berklee College of Music Credit Transfer Request
Information to Consider Before Requesting a Transcript
- Transcripts cannot be processed if you have an outstanding financial obligation to Berklee Online.
- Transcripts contain confidential academic information and are released in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and therefore transcript requests will not be processed without a legal signature (or secured electronic authorization).
- Normal processing time for a transcript is 7-14 business days from receipt of order; delivery times may be extended during times of high volume.
- During the online transcript ordering process, you will have the option of attaching files to your order to be forwarded along with your transcript.
- Berklee Online does not provide unofficial transcripts. Non-degree students wishing to view their grades can do so on their home page. Degree students can view their grades at my.berklee.edu.
- For questions or additional information about Berklee Online transcript request service, contact the Berklee Online Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.