Blues Improvisation Complete - Bb
by Jeff Harrington
available from Amazon.com
Master the art of blues improvisation. Learn to play the blues in several styles - jazz, Latin, fusion, and funk with step-by-step instructions, practice tips, and a play-along CD. Even if you are a complete beginner, this easy-to-understand guide will have you improvising in no time!
Learn how to:
- Create killer solos using the hundreds of great licks included
- Get the sound of the blues under your fingers and into your ears, so you
can keep your playing fresh, spontaneous, and original
- Improve your sound, phrasing, and rhythm through technical studies and
- Increase your confidence as an improviser using the practice routines in every section
- Jam in a variety of styles with the rhythm section on the play-along CD
Develop essential skills in reading, technique, listening, rhythmic syncopation, performance, and solo composition. Learn to improvise over 12-bar blues in all keys and bring your musical ideas to life!"
READ A SAMPLE CHAPTER
Blues Improv Complete sample chapter
About the Author
Also by Jeff Harrington