Private Guitar Lesson Level 9
Private Guitar Lesson Level 9 is an opportunity for you to demonstrate the depth and breadth of the skills you have developed in the Guitar program. Throughout the term you have worked with your private lesson instructor to formulate the repertoire for your performances, so that it aptly showcases your understanding and application of music theory, chord scales, and single-note and chord technique, while creatively applying them to musical settings. In this final level, you will perform two half-hour recitals with an ensemble, either live or recorded, and receive feedback from your instructor.
By the end of Private Guitar Lesson Level 9, you will be able to:
Demonstrate mastery of the music theory, scales, triads, four-part chords and arpeggios, covered in private lesson levels 1-8
Select repertoire for two 30-minute performances that is representative of the skills you have developed in the Guitar program
Further develop and refine your ability to perform the selected repertoire
- Perform two live 30-minute recitals either live or recorded
Prerequisites and Course-Specific Requirements
Completion of Private Guitar Lesson Level 8 is required.
- None required
- A recording tool is provided within the course that will allow students to record videos of themselves playing for assignment submission. Alternatively, students can use a digital camera, smartphone, or tablet to record assignments.
- Audio interface
After enrolling, please check the Getting Started section of your course for potential deals on required materials. Our Student Deals page also features several discounts you can take advantage of as a current student. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
General Course Requirements
Below are the minimum requirements to access the course environment and participate in live chats. Please make sure to also check the Prerequisites and Course-Specific Requirements section above, and ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements for all software needed for your course.
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Zoom meeting software (available in the course when joining your first chat)
- Speakers or headphones
- External or internal Microphone
- Broadband Internet connection