Undergraduate Degree Admissions Information

Policies and Forms

These policies are effective as of February 1, 2018 and are subject to change. Students will be alerted to changes in policy through their account on Berklee Online.

Undergraduate Degree Policies

Transcript Request Form

Official Academic Transcript Request Form

Transfer Credits

Transfer Credit Policy Guide

Transfer Credit Equivalency Reevaluation Form

Withdrawal Forms

Withdrawal Form

Medical Withdrawal Form

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal

SAP Appeal Form

Bachelor of Professional Studies Degree Reinstatement Appeal

Degree Reinstatement Appeal Form

Change of Major

Change of Major Request Form

Disability Accommodations

Disability Accommodation Request Form


Graduation Checklist

Financial Aid Exit Loan Counseling