Undergraduate Degree Admissions Information

Transfer Credits

At Berklee Online, we're well aware that completed college credits mean time, effort, and money spent, so we strive to award as much transfer credit as possible to assist students in pursuit of their academic and musical goals. We are happy to work with students at any stage in the transfer process learn more about their credit opportunities.

Getting Started

Want to know approximately how many of your completed college credits will transfer to our degree program? Request a free unofficial transfer evaluation and we will get back to you within 7-10 business days.

Don't yet have an account? Sign up and follow the verification instructions, then return to this page to access the unofficial evaluation form.

What’s Next?

Once you are ready to apply, check out our Admissions Requirements.

If you are admitted, we will automatically review you for potential transfer credit and if eligible, will send you an official transfer evaluation via the email address associated with your application within 7-10 business days of being notified of your acceptance!

Want to know more?

Check out our Transfer Credit Policy Guide.


Contact the Transfer Team at transfer@online.berklee.edu. We are here for you!