Undergraduate Degree Admissions Information
If you left Berklee College of Music prior to completing your bachelor's degree, you now have new opportunities to complete your degree.
Learn Your Options
(this is the recommended best first step for all degree completion students)
Learn More About the Degree Completion Process
If You Have Completed Fewer Than 90 Berklee Credits
- You may complete a Bachelor of Arts degree online, earning transfer credit for your previously completed coursework.
- Contact Senior Academic Advisor Mark Hopkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include:
- Your first and last name
- The name you used while attending Berklee, if different than above
- Your Berklee Student ID Number, if known
- Your Berklee Online major of interest (Undeclared is not an option for Degree Completion)
Senior Academic Advisor Mark Hopkins talks about degree completion through Berklee Online
If You Have Completed 90 or More Berklee Credits
- You may be able to complete your Berklee College of Music degree through online directed study, online courses, or a combination of both.
- Students must have completed at least 90 credits toward the Bachelor of Music degree, with at least 60 credits having been completed on the Boston campus, and less than 10 credits remaining within the major concentrate.
- Complete the Degree Completion Inquiry Form to request more information about your options.
Alumni Degree Completion Specialist Casey Merhige talks about the Bachelor of Music degree path
Alumni Degree Completion Inquiry
Students who have previously attended Berklee's Boston-based undergraduate program and are interested in completing their bachelor of music degree are encouraged to complete the following questionnaire.