Undergraduate Degree Admissions Information
If you left Berklee College of Music prior to completing your bachelor's degree, you now have new opportunities to complete your degree.
Learn Your Options
(this is the recommended best first step for all degree completion students)
Learn More About the Degree Completion Process
If You Have Completed Fewer Than 90 Berklee Credits
- You may complete a Bachelor of Professional Studies degree online, earning transfer credit for your previously completed coursework.
- Contact Senior Academic Advisor Mark Hopkins, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include:
- Your first and last name
- The name you used while attending Berklee, if different than above
- Your Berklee Student ID Number, if known
- Your Berklee Online major of interest (Undeclared is not an option for Degree Completion)
Senior Academic Advisor Mark Hopkins talks about degree completion through Berklee Online
If You Have Completed 90 or More Berklee Credits
- You may be able to complete your Berklee College of Music degree through online directed study, online courses, or a combination of both.
- Students must have completed at least 90 credits toward the Bachelor of Music degree, with at least 60 credits having been completed on the Boston campus, and less than 10 credits remaining within the major concentrate.
- Complete the Degree Completion Inquiry Form to request more information about your options.
Alumni Degree Completion Specialist Casey Merhige talks about the Bachelor of Music degree path
Alumni Degree Completion Inquiry
Students who have previously attended Berklee's Boston-based undergraduate program and are interested in completing their bachelor of music degree are encouraged to complete the following questionnaire.
We will contact you as soon as we have evaluated your transcript. We hope to get back to you within 4-6 weeks. Please note that each proposal is highly individualized and response time may vary. If you have been away from the college for more than 15 years, we will need to rebuild your transcript in our online system. If that is the case, please allow an additional 2-3 weeks of response time.
Please note that the email address you used on the form is what we will use for communication for the duration of your time in this program.
- A degree completion advisor completes an initial assessment of your transcript.
- Your advisor confirms this assessment with your major department chair and the Office of the Registrar.
- Your advisor emails you with your degree completion options.