School Info, Enrollment & Policies
Students enrolling in a certificate program or individual courses have the option to make multiple payments for their tuition. It is important to note that tuition and fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the semester in order to participate.
To make a partial payment, please follow these simple steps after selecting the payment method “Pay later by check or tuition assistance” when checking out:
- Log into your “My Home” by clicking on the “Log In” link located on the top right hand side of online.berklee.edu.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Order History/Make a Payment” link located under the “My Account” area.
- Click on the “Make a Full or Partial Payment” link at the top of the page.
- Select the “Partial Payment” button in the “Select Payment Options” section of the payment page and enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your credit card information or select PayPal and select “Check Out.”
- You can repeat this process as many times as needed until your tuition is paid in full.
After the semester has started, funds remaining on a partially paid order will be automatically transferred to the student’s Berklee Online account to be used for future courses.