School Info, Enrollment, & Policies
Berklee Online is the online extension school of Berklee College of Music, delivering access to Berklee’s acclaimed curriculum from anywhere in the world. Berklee Online's award-winning online courses, multi-course certificate programs, and Bachelor of Professional Studies degree are accredited and taught by the college's world-renowned faculty, providing lifelong learning opportunities to people interested in music and working in the music industry.
Students enrolling in a certificate program or an individual course have the option of making multiple payments for their tuition. Tuition would need to be paid in full prior to the start date of the term in order to participate.
To make a partial payment follow these simple steps:
- Log into your “My Home” by clicking on the “Log In” link located on the top right hand side of online.berklee.edu.
- Once you have logged in click on the “Order History/Make a Payment” link located under the My Account area.
- Click on the “Make a Full or Partial Payment” link at the top of the page.
- Select the “Partial Payment” button in the “Select Payment Options” section of the payment page and enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your credit card information or select PayPal and click check out.
- You can repeat this process as many times as you would like until your tuition is paid in full.
Funds remaining on a partially paid order after the term has begun will be automatically transferred to the student’s Berklee Online account to be used for future courses.