School Info, Enrollment & Policies
Students enrolling in a certificate program or an individual course have the option of making multiple payments for their tuition. Tuition must be paid in full prior to the start date of the term in order to participate.
To make a partial payment, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your “My Home” by clicking on the “Log In” link located on the top right hand side of online.berklee.edu.
- Once you have logged in, click on the “Order History/Make a Payment” link located under the “My Account” area.
- Click on the “Make a Full or Partial Payment” link at the top of the page.
- Select the “Partial Payment” button in the “Select Payment Options” section of the payment page and enter the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your credit card information or select PayPal and select “Check Out.”
- You can repeat this process as many times as needed until your tuition is paid in full.
Funds remaining on a partially paid order after the term has begun will be automatically transferred to the student’s Berklee Online account to be used for future courses.